TMC015: Cardiology with Dr Kate Rankin has been released!
The Medical Collaborative is a group of medical students from Melbourne who are passionate about informing our fellow medical students on topics not covered in medical school. Our current projects include an interview series regarding the various career pathways for medical graduates and a blog aimed at getting conversations started regarding issues affecting medical students, junior doctors and the greater public.
Recent TMC Podcast Episodes
- Should you go to *insert medical event here*? June 21, 2017
- Mindfulness. Why does it sh*t me so much? June 7, 2017
- And Another Thing! – Simulations from a junior doctor’s perspective May 24, 2017
- Simulation: Delivery, the debrief and everything May 10, 2017
- The Medical Student’s Guide to Simulations April 26, 2017