TMC026: Neurosurgery with Dr Leon Lai has been released!
The Medical Collaborative is a group of medical students from Melbourne who are passionate about informing our fellow medical students on topics not covered in medical school. Our current projects include an interview series regarding the various career pathways for medical graduates and a blog aimed at getting conversations started regarding issues affecting medical students, junior doctors and the greater public.
Recent TMC Podcast Episodes
- TMC040: ICU with Dr Stephen Warrilow November 5, 2017
- TMC039: General Practice and Life Advice with Dr Tom Shashian October 29, 2017
- TMC038: Rheumatology and Academics with Dr Michelle Leech October 22, 2017
- TMC037: Plastic surgery with Dr Alan Briedahl October 15, 2017
- TMC036: Neurosurgery and Women in Medicine with Dr Heidi McAlpine October 8, 2017
- A Taste of My Own Medicine: Examination of a Medical Student October 25, 2017
- What’s In My Bag? – Medical student version October 11, 2017
- Diary of a Med Student on Psychiatry September 27, 2017
- Classic Comical Clinical (years) Conversations: med student-patient conversations September 13, 2017
- What hog-wards house do you belong in? August 30, 2017