TMC026: Neurosurgery with Dr Leon Lai has been released!
The Medical Collaborative is a group of medical students from Melbourne who are passionate about informing our fellow medical students on topics not covered in medical school. Our current projects include an interview series regarding the various career pathways for medical graduates and a blog aimed at getting conversations started regarding issues affecting medical students, junior doctors and the greater public.
Recent TMC Podcast Episodes
- TMC033: Obstetrics and Gynaecology with Dr Shavi Fernando September 17, 2017
- TMC032: Public Health with Dr Geordan Shannon September 10, 2017
- TMC031: Public Health with Dr Alessandro Demaio September 3, 2017
- TMC030: ENT with Mr Philip Jumeau August 27, 2017
- TMC029: Paediatrics with Dr Daniel Golshevsky August 20, 2017
- Classic Comical Clinical (years) Conversations: med student-patient conversations September 13, 2017
- What hog-wards house do you belong in? August 30, 2017
- Diary of a Med Student on Surgery August 16, 2017
- Low content teaching August 2, 2017
- The F word… Failure! July 19, 2017