TMC026: Neurosurgery with Dr Leon Lai has been released!
The Medical Collaborative is a group of medical students from Melbourne who are passionate about informing our fellow medical students on topics not covered in medical school. Our current projects include an interview series regarding the various career pathways for medical graduates and a blog aimed at getting conversations started regarding issues affecting medical students, junior doctors and the greater public.
Recent TMC Podcast Episodes
- TMC037: Plastic surgery with Dr Alan Briedahl October 15, 2017
- TMC036: Neurosurgery and Women in Medicine with Dr Heidi McAlpine October 8, 2017
- TMC035: Oncology with Dr Ranjana Srivastava October 1, 2017
- TMC034: Emergency Medicine and MUMUS with Dr Belinda Hibble September 24, 2017
- TMC033: Obstetrics and Gynaecology with Dr Shavi Fernando September 17, 2017
- What’s In My Bag? – Medical student version October 11, 2017
- Diary of a Med Student on Psychiatry September 27, 2017
- Classic Comical Clinical (years) Conversations: med student-patient conversations September 13, 2017
- What hog-wards house do you belong in? August 30, 2017
- Diary of a Med Student on Surgery August 16, 2017